Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Support forms

It can be difficult to raise support. I have to raise nearly $40,000 to be able to serve in Hong Kong and Asia. This summer I will be making presentations at churches throughout Nebraska. If anyone is interested in partnering with me, I have attached my "Official Adoption Agreement" from Mission Central and my prayer card from LCMS World Mission.

All donations are tax deductible if checks are made payable to:
LCMS World Mission

Also, please write "For the support of Megan Kincaid" in the memo line.

Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Love the "Official Adoption Agreement." Very official. Is that from Mission Central? I really should've called Gary up and asked for his help... Hope the fundraising is going well so far - I'm praying for you!

    btw: love your header verse - one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete